Saturday, March 03, 2007

Life truly is what you make it

As bad as this morning started about halfway through the day once done with my mood it hit me how silly it is to get worked up over the little things.
I sat down with my coffee (really wishing I was still a smoker) and thought about the things in my life.
Part of living authentic is doing frequent evaluations of where you are and where you are going. Sometimes my view gets to narrow and I forget to keep the perspective that I have gained through all my hard earned life lessons.
All I know is I'm overwhelmed and panicking. Its hard to be everything to three little people.
ESPECIALLY when Kaden can't tell me what is bothering him. I know my boy and I see that look in his face like "Why aren't you fixing it" and I don't know what IT is.
I don't know, but .. I am suppose to know.

Kaden after a day of the royal treatment is back to his easy going self. I still don't know what upset him I'm just glad that he's okay now.
If he's okay then I'm okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home